What kind of classes do I offer?
Fancy a night in with your girlfriends? Good, old fashioned girl talk, crafty business, make & takes and lots of lovely inspiration. All you need is to get 4 or 5 friends together, few nibbles and sit back and enjoy.
Join my social stamping class for as little as £5.00 per person. Make a couple of cards and new friends.
Project your life events in a few pages quickly and easily.
- Been away for the weekend…project life it!
- Your child’s sport’s day…project life it!
- Hen/Stag night…project life it!
- Stampin’ Up events…project life it!
- Baby Shower…project life it!
- Days out, Blackpool, Alton Towers…project life!
- Meeting friends at Starbucks or Costa…project life it!
- Do you get my drift? Whatever the occasion or moment in your life, record it and create a fabulous album to share your memories.
How often do you look at your photos? Are they all stored digitally? Why not print your favourites and put them all into your own creative album. Record your own Wedding memories, birth of your new baby, holidays, special anniversaries or birthdays, the list is endless and I can show you how!
Pre-booking for any of my classes is essential as places are limited, but I can come to you if you like, just let me know where and when? Full payment is required 2 weeks before the class date to secure your place.
Contact me on 07860 266871 to book yours.
For all classes you will need to bring your own adhesive, bone folder and paper trimmer (i.e. your basic craft kit). Don’t worry if you are a complete beginner and do not have a basic craft kit, you can buy adhesive from me and I have basic craft equipment to share.
Class fees are non-refundable, however if you cannot attend the class and give a minimum of 7 days notice you can transfer the course fee to another class, or I can provide you with instructions and the products needed to make the items and you can complete them at home.