What kind of classes do I offer?
Fancy a night in with your girlfriends? Good, old fashioned girl talk, crafty business, make & takes and lots of lovely inspiration. All you need is to get 4 or 5 friends together, few nibbles and sit back and enjoy.
Join my social stamping class for as little as £5.00 per person. Make a couple of cards and new friends.
Stitch & B*tch
This is really great fun – stitching to keep the mind at bay whilst putting the world to rights! This can be simply just slow stitching or it can be a themed class of recycling, patchworking (hexies are my favourite), machine embroidery etc but most of all just mixing, sharing ideas and having fun.
Project your life events in a few pages quickly and easily.
- Been away for the weekend…project life it!
- Your child’s sport’s day…project life it!
- Hen/Stag night…project life it!
- Stampin’ Up events…project life it!
- Baby Shower…project life it!
- Days out, Blackpool, Alton Towers…project life!
- Meeting friends at Starbucks or Costa…project life it!
- Do you get my drift? Whatever the occasion or moment in your life, record it and create a fabulous album to share your memories.
How often do you look at your photos? Are they all stored digitally? Why not print your favourites and put them all into your own creative album. Record your own Wedding memories, birth of your new baby, holidays, special anniversaries or birthdays, the list is endless and I can show you how!
Pre-booking for any of my classes is essential as places are limited, but I can come to you if you like, just let me know where and when? Full payment is required 2 weeks before the class date to secure your place.