What kind of workshops / classes do I offer?
Fancy a night in with your girlfriends? Good, old fashioned girl talk, crafty business, make & takes and lots of lovely inspiration. All you need is to get 4 or 5 friends together, few nibbles and sit back and enjoy.
Sew ,Sew, Sew
Slow stitching, stitch for the soul, whatever floats your boat but stitching is my mindfulness. I simply love it and learning to ‘not be perfect’ has opened my world. Join me in simple stitches, stitch for the soul!
Join my social stamping class. Make a couple of cards and new friends.
Stitch & B*tch
This is really great fun – stitching to keep the mind at bay whilst putting the world to rights! This is a themed and more structured class. Best bit of the class is the gossip lol.
Project your life events in a few pages quickly and easily.
- Been away for the weekend…project life it!
- Your child’s sport’s day…project life it!
- Hen/Stag night…project life it!
- Stampin’ Up events…project life it!
- Baby Shower…project life it!
- Days out, Blackpool, Alton Towers…project life!
- Meeting friends at Starbucks or Costa…project life it!
- Do you get my drift? Whatever the occasion or moment in your life, record it and create a fabulous album to share your memories.
How often do you look at your photos? Are they all stored digitally? Why not print your favourites and put them all into your own creative album. Record your own Wedding memories, birth of your new baby, holidays, special anniversaries or birthdays, the list is endless and I can show you how!
I have lots of talented friends in the creative world and on occasion will invite them to host a workshop for me – these are exceptionally popular and are a little more expensive than the norm as they are usually full day workshops.
Pre-booking for any of my classes is essential as places are limited, but I can come to you if you like, just let me know where and when? Full payment is required 4 weeks before the class date to secure your place.